Happy Halloween Gals!
There are a number of options when it comes to Halloween makeup, you can either chose to go for a cute look, a spooky look, a goth look or a glam look. My style of choice is definitely glamorous.
When I normally think of glamorous makeup looks, my mind instantly envisions soft glowing skin, winged liner and red lips. However, to keep with the theme of the season I decided to merge glamorous eye makeup with a strong black lip to give a more edgier feel, and added a gold head band (which is really a necklace), why not.... it's Halloween.
- Prism Camera Ready Face Primer "Clear"
- Estee Lauder BB Cream "Medium"
- Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder "Sun Beige"
- Prism Sculpt Contour and Highlighting Pallet "Light"
- Prism Highlighting Pigment (used on cheeks tip of nose and cupids bow)
- Stila Convertible Cream Blush "Peony"
- Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
- Prism Eyeshadow Palette "Pink Champagne"
- Prism Highlighting Pigment (used on lids)
- Benefit High Brow "Champagne Pink" (inner corners and under brows)
- Lime Crime Liquid Liner "Quill"
- L'oreal Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara
- Prism Stuck On You Lip Primer
- Prism Gel Liner Pencil "Black Caviar"
- Lime Crime Black Velvet Liquid Lipstick
Thanks for reading!
What are your plans and will your look be glam or spooky or cute?