Happy Weekend Gals!
Today I have a golden brown smokey eye tutorial for you. If there is one thing that I love doing, it's creating a twist on the classic smokey eye.
This smokey eye look features beautiful earthy brown and bronze/gold shades with a pop of purple added to the lower lash line to create a little interest. To create this look I have used the Prism Sassy Lids eye shadow palettes in "Espresso Yourself" and "Bejeweled"
Products used in this tutorial:
- Lime Crime Eyeshadow Primer
- Prism Sassy Lids Palette "Espresso Yourself" and "Bejeweled"
- Benefit High Brow Pencil "Champagne Pink"
- LA Girl Pencil
- Lime Crime Gel Liner "Quill"
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara "Black"
- Prism Invisible Brow and Lip Liner
- Prism Lipstick "Oh La Latte"
- Prism Glossy Gloss "Rebel"
Thanks for watching!
What is your favourite smokey eye shade combination?