Meet Khamani! Khamani was our model for last month’s photo shoot featuring our Prism Pigment "Jinx”.
"Jinx" is as super black matte pigment which is perfect for creating dramatic eyeshadow looks and when mixed with a mixing medium it transforms into a the ultimate jet black eyeliner which is great for creating those graphic looks.
On to the look….
Khamani is quite the glamour gal so I wanted to switch up her look by giving her dark dramatic eyes for an edgier effect. I paired this look with a gorgeous nude lip to allow the eye makeup take center stage, and finished it off with a soft contour and a satin finish highlight.
- Prism Camera Ready Face Primer “Clear”
- Prism Concealer "W9"
- Prism BB Cream “Medium” and “Dark” (mixed)
- Prism Dual Finish Foundation Powder "W9"
- Prism Highlight and Contour Palette “Dark”
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water (used as a finishing spray)
- Prism Eye/Lip Primer “Cocoa”
- Prism Pigment “Jinx” (on the lid and as eyeliner)
- Prism Eye Palette "Bejeweled" (used grey shade only on the inner lid)
- Prism Lengthen and Curl Mascara “Black”
- Kiss False Lashes #02
- Prism Brow Kit “Black/Brown”
Photographer: David Foley of Foley's Fotos
Thanks for reading!
What do you think of these dramatic eyes?