Wow, it has been a little while since my last blog post and I have certainly missed you all! I am extremely happy to be back into the swing of things.
Over the last few months while I have been MIA from my blog, one of my tasks has been to update my pro makeup portfolio and to create more Prism focused makeup looks to bring more brand awareness to my growing makeup line.
Today I am sharing one of my favourite minimalist looks. Why is it one of my favourites? Because I am a huge fan of shimmery skin and this look puts the emphasis on fresh glowing skin whilst keeping the eyes, brows and lips as natural as possible yet still polished.
- Body Shop Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet
- Prism BB Cream "Light"
- Prism Blush "Pink" (Cheeks)
- Prism Highlighting Pigment "Mirage" (on cheekbones, tip of nose)
- Prism Contour Palette "Light" (applied lightly to hollows of cheeks and forehead)
- Prism Finishing Powder (available soon)
- Prism Eye and Lip Primer (applied to lids)
- Prism Eyeshadow Palette "Pink Champagne" (soft peach shade used on lids)
- Prism Pigment "Spun Sugar" (applied to inner corners)
- Prism Lengthen and Curl Mascara "Black"
- Prism Eyebrow Kit in "Golden Brown"
Photographer: David Foley of Foley's Fotos
Thanks for reading!
Are you a fan of shimmery skin?